Hey Kylie, I’m trying to find a number picture book that goes past 10. I’d love an aussie one, but don’t like my chances. Any ideas? – Julia
Hi Julia, It seems there are a lot that go to ten and I couldn’t find any really that went above 21. I haven’t read these but here are a few suggestions and yes one is Australian. I’ll start with that one.
The Number One Aussie Counting Book, by Heath McKenzie
Learning to read and count has never been so much fun.
- Publisher: Black Dog Books
- Published: 01 May 2008
- Format: Paperback 32 pages
- Categories: Numbers & Counting
- ISBN 13: 9781742030098
This is available through the publisher or booktopia at the moment, (please feel free to use the link at the side of the page to get you there).
The Real Princess: A Mathemagical Tale, By Brenda Williams, Illustrated by Sophie Fatus
Features three princess, four horses, five dogs, six grooms, seven gardeners and various kinds of chances for young mathematicians to put their adding and subtracting to the test. This book introduces basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and includes a ‘Test Your Maths Skills’ section.
- Publisher: Barefoot Books Ltd
- Published: 01 August 2009
- Format: Paperback 40 pages
- Categories: Storybooks, Numbers & Counting Fiction
- ISBN 13: 9781846863905
This is available at the bookdepository here
City By Numbers, By Stephen Johnson
- Publisher: Penguin Books Australia
- Published: 01 August 2003
- Format: Paperback 28 pages
- Categories: Numbers & Counting, Fiction, People & Places
- ISBN 13: 9780140566369
This is available as the bookdepository here
I hope this information is useful.